White Noise Volume 2 is now accepting submissions!
We’re pleased to announce that after the success of Troy Diffenderfer‘s Rock n’ Roll themed collection of short horror stories, White Noise, he’s now letting YOU come up with your own spooky tale based on music that you select! That’s right! Owl Publishing House is now accepting short story submissions from current college students.
Have you ever wanted to see your work in a published collection? Now’s your chance! We’ll be accepting submissions until July 1, 2019, so make sure to submit your edited story below!
- Short stories must be 9,500 words or less. Feel free to submit multiple entries based on different songs.
- Stories should fall into the thriller, horror genre
- The story must be based on a song that has had frequent radio airplay. The song can be from any era and/or genre.
- Submissions are due by July 1, 2019
- Submissions will be reviewed as they are received on a rolling basis.
- Submissions should already be edited. We will only make minor changes during one round of editing prior to publishing.
- Only selected submissions will be notified by August 15 via email.
All submissions must have a signed release form. Get the form HERE