A few important notes about Author Book Orders
- Authors may purchase unlimited copies of their own books at their reduced cost as outlined in their contract or according to their agreement with Owl Publishing. Please refer to your password protected page to access your cost details and to place an order.
- All books must be paid for at the time of ordering. Sales tax may also apply to your order, plus shipping costs, which are also paid for at the time of ordering. Payments can be made online through Square, Paypal or Venmo.
- When you purchase your own titles through Owl Publishing, you do not earn royalties on these copies.
- Authors and illustrators are permitted to sell their books at any event, book signing, or as a consignment agreement with a book store. It is your responsibility to keep complete records on the profits paid to you on these copies and to file your income accordingly with the IRS when you do your taxes.
- Books must not be posted online for purchase through Amazon or any other outlet on which they are available through the publisher.
- Orders on author copies are non-refundable. Returns are only available if you were sent the wrong item or if the item(s) were defective (including damaged in transit or book defect) Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of the delivery date or returns cannot be processed.
- Shipping times do not include the printing of your order, which may vary depending on the number of books ordered and the volume of books in the queue at the printer. Please allow AT LEAST 2 weeks from the time of order to receive your paperback books and 3 weeks for hardcover books.
Shipping is calculated individually based on the number of books that you purchase and the shipping speed that you choose. Please contact us with any questions.